P.C.A.C. Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Bible, both the Old and New Testaments, is verbally inspired of God, inerrant and out only rule in matters of faith and practice.
- We believe in creation (not evolution); that man was created by the direct act of God and in the image of God.
- We believe that Adam and Eve, in yielding to the temptation of Satan, became fallen creatures.
- We believe that all men are born in sin.
- We believe in the incarnation, virgin birth, and deity of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the vicarious and substitutionary atonement for the sins of mankind by the shedding of His blood on the cross.
- We believe in the resurrection of His body from the tomb, His ascension to Heaven, and that He is now our advocate.
- We believe that He is personally coming again.
- We believe in His power to save men from sin.
- We believe in the necessity of the new birth, and that this new birth is through the regeneration of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that salvation is by grace through faith, plus nothing, minus nothing, in the atoning blood of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Interested in joining us?
If your school is interested in joining the Pennsylvania Christian Athletic Conference, or would like to find out more information, please click the "Request More Information" button.